How to use apps on ipad after jailbreak
Brand new to the jailbreaking thing, but the jailbreak itself went very smoothly.
I am not seeing some of the changes that the Cydia apps say they do, like a colored keyboard and different desktop look.
Also hard to tell which apps work on iPad.
Thanks for any help.
- 02-08-2013, 12:04 PM #2
Re: How to use apps on ipad after jailbreak
When you launch Cydia you'll see a section called "Designed for iPad". Start there. As for other tweaks, before you install them, google around to see if they are compatible with your device and firmware.
- By serwan in forum iPad 2Replies: 15Last Post: 06-09-2012, 01:48 PM
- By regrooney in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:10 AM
- By tutubebe99 in forum iPad 2Replies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:11 AM
- By cheekugr8 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:28 AM
- By Adam in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2008, 05:29 PM