Results 1 to 3 of 3
Don't know password for Encrypt iPhone Backup!
I'm trying to jailbreak but I can't do it with the backup encrypted...anyway I go to iTunes to turn it off, and it asks for the password.
The problem is I don't remember setting this up. I never put a password in there, and if I had, it would have been one of the passwords I use, and it's none of those. I'm not usually the type of person to forget setting something like that up, or to forget my passwords.
Is there any way around this? Any ways to retrieve a lost password? Can I uninstall/reinstall iTunes? Any help would be appreciated...
- 02-07-2013, 02:38 PM #2
- 02-22-2013, 05:47 AM #3iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- By williamsbh76 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2012, 05:14 PM
- By bigcatos in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:41 PM
- By bigcatos in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:01 PM
- By echaos1210 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 07-22-2010, 01:20 PM
- By Entertainment72 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2009, 03:29 PM