VLC Player

jayxpx

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I just jailbroke my iPad 3 (first time jailbreak for me on any IOS device) and I am looking to play videos from a remote computer to my device. My computer is a work computer so I am unable to use air video due to firewall restrictions. Is there any jailbreak app that would allow me to bypass this and view videos from my computer to my device without having to have the video bog my device down?

Saukrateaz

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I just jailbroke my iPad 3 (first time jailbreak for me on any IOS device) and I am looking to play videos from a remote computer to my device. My computer is a work computer so I am unable to use air video due to firewall restrictions. Is there any jailbreak app that would allow me to bypass this and view videos from my computer to my device without having to have the video bog my device down?

You could create a VPN connection to your computer and connect with your ipad over the VPN. If that is not an option, which it may not be if you have firewall restrictions for streaming then your best option would be to just bite the bullet and throw em on the ipad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices