View Poll Results: What is your favorite file transfer/filesystem browser for iPhone?
- 12. You may not vote on this poll
Other (please specify in comments)
I Only Use iFile on my device itself
iExplorer vs iFunBox vs Diskaid: What's YOUR Opinion?
I've always used iExplorer, but it has a weird bug that prevents me from deleting old bookmarks--they return as soon as I close and open the bookmark window--so I thought I'd consider using something else. (I'm also doing a fresh install of iExplorer to see if that helps.) What do you folks use when you want to use a laptop based solution to file transfers for your iDevice? And just as important: what makes it your favorite?
Please note: I DO use iFile on my phone itself--it's probably more useful than all the others combined, but once in a while I want to work from my laptop, so I'm looking for those apps in particular. Share your opinions here!
- 02-07-2013, 10:48 AM #2
- 02-07-2013, 10:54 AM #3
- 02-07-2013, 01:20 PM #4
- 02-07-2013, 01:42 PM #5
- 02-08-2013, 11:45 AM #6
Re: iExplorer vs iFunBox vs Diskaid: What's YOUR Opinion?
I mostly use iFunBox for wired connections and Cyberduck for wireless transfers. iFile too, but rarely.If you have jailbreak woes, you can iMessage me at iDonev@me.com. I'll try to help (provided I have time to spare).
- 02-08-2013, 01:04 PM #7
- 05-14-2013, 07:40 AM #8iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 05-16-2013, 11:24 PM #9
- By Titanium Owner in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:43 AM
- By Kerti in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 25Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:26 PM
- By hotrod in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2008, 09:03 AM
- By Reaktor5 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 26Last Post: 06-09-2008, 05:01 PM
- By bubbatex in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2007, 10:40 AM