iExplorer vs iFunBox vs Diskaid: What's YOUR Opinion?

What is your favorite file transfer/filesystem browser for iPhone?

• iExplorer

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • iFunBox

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Diskaid

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Other (please specify in comments)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I Only Use iFile on my device itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I've always used iExplorer, but it has a weird bug that prevents me from deleting old bookmarks--they return as soon as I close and open the bookmark window--so I thought I'd consider using something else. (I'm also doing a fresh install of iExplorer to see if that helps.) What do you folks use when you want to use a laptop based solution to file transfers for your iDevice? And just as important: what makes it your favorite?

Please note: I DO use iFile on my phone itself--it's probably more useful than all the others combined, but once in a while I want to work from my laptop, so I'm looking for those apps in particular. Share your opinions here!

Cedric Yeo

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I've started using iExplorer when DiskAid did not update to be compatible with iOS6. Works fine for me on Windows 8 with an iPhone 4S!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
iFunBox lit up the IDS in my test lab... Just saying use at your own risk.

When I need to, I use iExplorer.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I mostly use iFunBox for wired connections and Cyberduck for wireless transfers. iFile too, but rarely.

Je33

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm using DiskAid DiskAid the iPhone, iPad & iPod File & Music Transfer for PC & Mac for long time. The latest version allows multiple transfer via Wi-Fi or USB. You can also unplug the USB cable during transfers and DiskAid automatically continues on Wi-Fi, very robust solution. I tried the other competitors but they are not as stable as DiskAid. I use also FileApp to read my files from the device. I'm very happy with these two apps.

blogdog

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I havent used the new disk aid with the wireless but the old one was dope. i think adding wireless would make this program just awesome. the others like iexplore an iwhateva are just rubbish :)