Hands-Free Control for SIRI Battery drain?
I find myself using SIRI a LOT when I am in the car to respond to text messages, get driving directions, etc. because of local laws about using mobile devices while driving. I am VERY interested in the "Hands-Free Control" tweak for SIRI that allows you to activate siri even from sleep state by a simple voice command. Problem Is I'm assuming that this give a dramatic hit to battery drain. Since this tweak isn't currently 'certified for the ihpone5' I cannot buy it or download it from the source Cydia defaults with so instead of pirating it I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with it, and if so how noticeable is the battery drain?
- 02-07-2013, 10:32 AM #2
- 02-08-2013, 05:57 AM #3
Re: Hands-Free Control for SIRI Battery drain?
I used to use it on my iPad on iOS 5. It does drain the battery, but since you're already using it for GPS navigation I assume you have a car charger. Keep in mind that having the radio turned on or talking with a passenger might inadvertently trigger Siri.
- 02-08-2013, 06:52 AM #4
- By sherlock in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2012, 02:54 PM
- By tuffy100 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2012, 09:35 AM
- By Lend273 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 10:33 AM
- By MetsFan_VI in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2010, 01:38 PM
- By alamgir314 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2009, 10:49 PM