iOS 5-style dialer and status bar color

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Is there it will there be a tweak for the iOS 5 dialer and the silver status bar? Preferably for iPhone and iPad?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Read something about it causing reboots to be really slow. No issues with you?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Funny, I'm actually restoring right now, but I think it's a different issue. The only long boots I had were right after using evasi0n, before I'd installed WB. I'll keep it in mind though!

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I made a thread for this a couple of days before this wondering the same thing. I still haven't heard or found anything for it yet.

Man I want this so bad.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the winterboard problem was fixed with one of the first evasi0n updates. Although, I installed winterboard right away and never had the issue.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This isn't the silver bar, but it does at least get rid of the shifting color behavior: AntiTint by rpetrich.

Part of the problem is that while it would probably be fairly easy to make a theme that brings back the silver bar, that won't change the fact that the icons are also different now--it used to be that you had a silver bar with colorful icons; but those icons are often silvery themselves now. So if you bring back the silver bar without changing any of the icons, you'll probably end up with some pretty crappy looking status bars in some apps.

Last edited:

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Well I have half good news. Download oldschool dialer for ios 6 and that will bring the old dialer look back. I am glad to have it back, now we just need the old silver status bar and I am set.