- 02-06-2013, 05:39 PM #2
Re: Jailbroken now I can't use my app
You have a choice... go back to stock, or don't use RedBox app.
This is only going to get worse... more and more developers are building in checks for jailbroken devices, and writing their apps to not function on jailbroken devices.
- 02-06-2013, 06:36 PM #3
- 02-06-2013, 06:56 PM #4iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Jailbroken now I can't use my app
Blink is wrestling with himself again…
Op try the xcon app.
Or try renaming cydia.app when you want to use redbox app… if you go the name change route make sure you remember to change the name back to proper when you want to tweak
- By new2iphonepleeeeasehelp in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:14 AM
- By sandman1318 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:27 AM
- By p8.david in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2009, 07:56 PM
- By Didi4sale in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2009, 11:22 PM
- By tommartin in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:55 AM