Activator "Activate Switcher" Issue

kgvickers

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I searched and I've not found anyone else with this issue.

I like the "slide in gesture from screen bottom" to activate the app switcher (normally a double press of the Home button). Unfortunately it is not completely working on my iP5 with the new evasi0n JB. From the homescreen, the switcher opens momentarily then immediately closes. Works fine when in apps, however.

All other gestures work fine, only the switcher has issues.

Anyone else notice this?

Last edited:

drewfus0929

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the exact same issue. Only thing that I really wanted activator for, and currently isn't working. This is with any gesture, I cannot get the app switcher to show. Other mod's I am running:

1. Five Icon Dock
2. NCSettings
3. Auxo
4. Speed intensifier

I may try un-installing auxo, see if that helps things.

bere09

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I am having this exact same issue. It was working fine for the first few days. They I updated SBSettings and rebooted and it's constant. I've even tried a fresh restore and jailbreak and then just downloading Activator without sbsettings, the issue continues. Not only that. it will now cause the notification center to become unresponsive for a few seconds. After repeated attempts it will finally slide down. Very annoying as this is one of the main reasons for me to jailbreak.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys new to activator?

Are you swiping properly?
Seriously!!
When I first used swipe up from bottom, it wouldn't work if I swiped up over Any apps in the dock.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Tons of people have posted the same issue on MacRumors. One even found the root cause, I believe, it's just a matter of waiting for a fix/update or using something like Zephyr (no experience w/it myself) or using a different trigger like the volume key as TorrieB said. The other gestures in Activator work great for me so I might just wait for the fix...

mrsteve0924

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
same issue here. but for some reason if i use a two finger slide-in from the bottom the app switcher will open up. weird thing is i did not set up for two finger slide-in, just slide-in.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I got a couple of different updates in Cydia today, and one of them must've been Activator as the swipe-up-from-bottom to show the App Switcher is now working. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox