NC shade stuck over Siri on lockscreen

Calistamay

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
When I activate Siri on the lockscreen the NC shade is over the Siri button and I can't move it. I can hit the home button and exit, and Siri works as expected everywhere else. Is anyone else having this problem? I am using LockInfo, BiteSMS, and BlurriedNCbackground (which I have the effect turned off on the lockscreen). Thank you.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1360164912.689763.jpg

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well I have lockinfo and bitesms. I tried this out, and mine works ok, so maybe it's the NC tweak? Maybe try uninstalling that and see if it works ok?

Calistamay

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I just tried removing the BlurriedNCbackground. It still didn't work. I can still use Siri on the Lockscreen as long as I hold the home button to speak. I can't select anything on the screen. And tapping the BiteSMS quick compose does bring up the QC, but I can't actually touch the buttons. Weird. I'd just like to figure out what is causing it. I'll keep looking. Thank you.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Which biteSMS version do you have--7.1 or the beta 7.3? If you don't have the beta, add cydia.bitesms.com to your sources and try that--it is much better for iPhone 5 support.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice