Lockinfo question

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360136031.258174.jpg

How to I make the weather widget clear so it's without the lines u see in the picture?

I have the blurriesNCbacgroud app and works great for the drop down widget but on the lock screen I can't seem to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I figured it out I am idiot it was a theme a was using and their lock screen.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
do you know how to get your favorites to show up? I can't figure that out and I'm also having trouble getting any sound when I get a text or phone call since I've installed Lockinfo!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
do you know how to get your favorites to show up? I can't figure that out and I'm also having trouble getting any sound when I get a text or phone call since I've installed Lockinfo!

The favorites is a widget you have to enable under settings -> notification center. I cannot comment on the sound issue as I am not having one.

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site

Wonder if it has anything to do with the trial vs. full licensed version? I'm fully licensed and am not having any issues. Maybe uninstalling, respring, and then re-install as a try?

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Wonder if it has anything to do with the trial vs. full licensed version? I'm fully licensed and am not having any issues. Maybe uninstalling, respring, and then re-install as a try?

Figured out my favorites. Kind of a "duh" moment. Still struggling with the sound issues. It's a full version so it should work

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner