- 02-06-2013, 03:55 PM #2
- 02-06-2013, 04:15 PM #3iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Re: Cydia Tiny screen problem
if this issue happens you need to respring into safe mode, then respring normally. it will fix the issue
if you dont have sbsettings installed, (do that immediately after resolution of current situation) then power down device, hold volume up while turning device back on.
then open cydia and install sbsettings so that you can respring into safe mode in the future.
then respring, or reboot.
remember this solution for the tiny screen issue
step1 respring into safe mode
step2 respring normally
- 02-08-2013, 03:13 PM #4
- By monopolyex in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2010, 10:49 PM
- By Indygangsta in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2010, 10:44 PM
- By RPM#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2010, 07:34 AM
- By pward in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2009, 04:43 PM
- By Shane Schofield in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2009, 01:49 PM