Iphone 5 themes

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
most all themes will work at least partially, if not more as long as they were compatible with ios5, and there are a handful of specific ios6 themes. Alot of people are pretty new to ios6 themeing so there hasnt been alot of chatter about it!!!
you can help all of us out by looking and testing and reporting back!
thanks in advance!!

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
1derful HD works. I am using it now. Others should be updated soon enough. They work now, but a few icons such as maps, camera, etc aren't skinned.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360123926.124605.jpg

Shadow Kid

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Typophone works well - except for one flaw (at least I think it's a flaw. This is the first time I've jail broken an iDevice). When a notification happens (text, iMessage, etc), the lock screen lights up but no notification comes up

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Typophone works well - except for one flaw (at least I think it's a flaw. This is the first time I've jail broken an iDevice). When a notification happens (text, iMessage, etc), the lock screen lights up but no notification comes up

From what I'm reading, this is going to be a flaw in ANY html based lockscreen theme, which is a huge drag.
For anyone interested in more themes, there is a big reddit thread going on right now here: Now that everyone has their new devices jailbroken, lets see your new [Theme]. Here's mine (info inside). : jailbreak

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what you're referring to with "notification icons", but yeah the weather info is all included. It's a pretty complete theme.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
And the weather stuff is animated. The clouds move across the screen. When it rains/snows, rain/snow falls from the status bar about halfway down the screen.

Jdeezy85

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
awesome for $1 you just cant beat that!

Also, is there a source where people can find great themes without manually going thru the thoasands available?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Boss is working like a charm.

heveteza.jpg

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had any luck finding anything that I know is iPhone 5 compatible yet, I'm hoping Edgy gets updated for it soon. Over on MMI they have an iPhone 5 theme section up, guess that's the place to check..

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Pages took forrrrrrrever to download for me. Maybe try it late tonight or early tomorrow morning when the servers aren't taxed as much..?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73