Here's my problem; I've downloaded obsidian theme (complete) then it was free and now it's a paid app and it won't let me uninstall it through packages. I think it's causing my phone to crash when performing simple tasks ie trying to open the camera via lockscreen. Any way to uninstall it?
- 02-05-2013, 01:06 PM #2
- 02-05-2013, 01:13 PM #5
Re: iPhone crashing
id just sit on that for a few minutes, (days?) you can defintiely delete it from that folder i mentioned above. however if it isnt activated in winterboard, and it isng trying to download, or delete through cydia, its not causing any crashes...
im assuming you have other tweaks installed... there might be conflicts that wat causing the crash.
im (almost) 100% sure this isnt causing a springboard crash
- 02-05-2013, 01:17 PM #6
Really however long it takes for the theme to get certified, the problem you're having isn't the free>paid change its that you downloaded it when it was set up for iOS 5 and Cydia is saying "hey, that shouldn't be there" once (if) the theme is updatd that message will go away.
Better part of this is you kept something from jail breaking ios5 then brought it into 6 without redownloading. I'll guess you didn't SSH it in?
- 02-05-2013, 01:40 PM #9
- By ruthe in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2010, 09:23 AM
- By abishepherd in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:48 AM
- By Hack-My-i in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:55 AM
- By Squampton in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 05-04-2009, 10:27 AM
- By kenh4495 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2009, 06:16 AM