- 02-05-2013, 11:31 AM #2
- 02-05-2013, 11:42 AM #3
- 02-05-2013, 12:49 PM #4
You need the latest version for it to work, otherwise it crashes. Even the newest version isn't perfect. Some of the toggles (as mentioned above) don't work, like hiding status bar items. At least it's stable though, previous versions aren't.
- 02-05-2013, 03:17 PM #7
They may need to push a new update. Being among the first (however large a group that is) push for a new jailbreak involves lots of waiting for packages to catch up.
A lot of developers were waiting for this too so they could get their apps tested and finished.
- By manho1dup in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2008, 10:57 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:52 PM
- By efjmiller in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:20 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:23 PM
- By braj in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:57 AM