- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
I jailbroke my iphone 4s on ios 6.1 yesterday evening. I havent installe anything yet but for some reason anytime i reboot my phone myself it stays at the apple logo and doesnt move ao i have to reboot again and it works again. Does anyone know what caused it?
- 02-05-2013, 06:39 AM #2
- 02-05-2013, 07:27 AM #3
Re: Jaibreak issue
I would say wait a day or two and redo the Jailbreak everyone always rushes on the first day and the servers get slammed. The tool you downloaded may have some tiny little inconsistency it could be anything. It's the same when Apple releases a new iOS everyone rushes to get it and some people end up with little artifacts.
- 02-05-2013, 10:31 AM #4
- 02-05-2013, 10:37 AM #5
- By manho1dup in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2008, 10:57 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:52 PM
- By efjmiller in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:20 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:23 PM
- By braj in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:57 AM