I have finally updated to iOS6.1. I backed up my phone before hand at 20:29. I restored my iPhone and it connect to itunes and i selected set up as new iPhone not via back up as i needed to Jailbreak i first.
I Jailbroke iPhone and went to select restore, Selected the one at 20:29. I phone got restored. It restarted, i looked at it and everything was gone, nothing was restored.
How can I get this restore back, and where has it actually gone to.. if the time is correct when I did it?
I hope someone can help as i have lost all texts and settings . BTW I have not synced my stuff back to my iPhone yet.
- 02-05-2013, 06:23 AM #2
- By michael.funcke in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2010, 05:50 PM
- By CrunchDude in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2010, 06:40 PM
- By mtsfestivus in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:04 AM
- By isitnyu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 06-08-2008, 12:01 AM
- By bruckwine in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 09-05-2007, 04:56 PM