- iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Should I restore and start over- and this time don't turn it off/on again? or just wait till the fix comes out?
I can't even go to my iCloud under settings without it crashing. When I plug it into iTunes and it saids restore from iCloud backup it gives me a date that was 2-3 months ago? I backed it up on my iCloud (via phone) 5 mins before I jailbroke, can I not restore it to that point?
- 02-05-2013, 12:55 AM #2
Re: "Weather Glitch"
iTunes is showing you a backup it made itself on your computer. If you
restore the device on iTunes, let it wipe, and then take it off the USB once
it installs. Restore the iCloud backup wirelessly through the menu. That
backup you speak of will show.
You could also skip iTunes all together and wipe the device from settings-
general-reset and erase everything. It'll start with the menu prompting you
to restore that wireless backup. However, the phone would still be jailbroken
If you wipe it in this manner.
- 02-05-2013, 06:21 AM #3
- By frobie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2010, 11:56 AM
- By fresh1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2010, 07:00 PM
- By r.ouane91 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2010, 01:03 PM
- By cramzy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2009, 02:09 AM
- By MacUser in forum iPhone 4Replies: 32Last Post: 06-26-2007, 08:39 AM