- iPhone Beginner
- 74 Posts
Help with iPhone 5 Jailbreak
First time having an iphone and going through the process of jailbreaking. Seems like im getting errors on everything im trying to download? I downloaded dreamboard but cant download any of the themes. Is there a specific way to search for iphone 5 apps? If not, how do I find ones that are compatible with the 5? Im trying to customize themes, animated wallpapers, etc. But none seem to work!
- 02-04-2013, 10:46 PM #2
- 02-04-2013, 10:52 PM #3
Re: Help with iPhone 5 Jailbreak
In addition to what he said, keep in mind the only released jailbreak to this point was the tethered jailbreak on the iphone 4. This let themers play around and create themes that worked with 6.0 on the older sized screen. Some themes may or may not work with the different sized iphone 5. Give them more than a day to play around and update those.
- 02-05-2013, 04:55 AM #4
- By mwinterer in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2012, 02:13 PM
- By dragonage212 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2011, 01:44 PM
- By prexybabe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2009, 09:12 PM
- By hopeful in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:19 PM
- By PrinceZul in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:27 AM