- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
What's the best order to have phone completely stock but jailbroken?
I'm currently rocking 4S that started out with iOS 5 and has been OTA upgraded over time. I've started to get little bugs or issues that I blame on constant cycle of upgrading. So I've decided now is a good time to wipe the slate clean and start over.
What's probably best method of getting there? Should I jailbreak first then reset my phone or is better to reset my phone then jailbreak it? Does it even matter?
- 02-04-2013, 05:13 PM #2
- 02-04-2013, 05:20 PM #3
Re: What's the best order to have phone completely stock but jailbroken?
Either way, backup and update to 6.1, the newest iOS and the only one apple will allow. If you WANT to jailbreak, do so afterwards. If not, you're done as soon as the apple update finishes.
- 02-04-2013, 05:20 PM #4
- By entronp in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2011, 09:38 PM
- By jamesus in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2011, 06:00 PM
- By donblount in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 08:47 PM
- By jennifer in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2009, 04:57 PM
- By burritobilly in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2009, 04:40 AM