Intelliscreenx or lockinfo

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
AH - thanks! I was beginning to wonder if the developer had gone to ground. At least he is aware that LI5 is not, as is, satisfactory.

I am looking forward to the next release. Until then, it is just too buggy. I am convinced that it was just not playing well with all of my other apps since the JB. My 4S kept going into safe mode with biteSMS and other app executions, but once I uninstalled LI5, the safe modes stopped happening.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm having some troubles with the new version of Intelliscreen X for iOS 6.1. When I try to clear and delete notifications such as e-mail or news, it crashes my iPhone into Safe Mode. I've been looking at my crash logs trying to figure out if there is some sort of conflict, but have found nothing yet. So long as I don't clear notifications, ISX seems to work.

If anyone has had this problem and figured out how to fix it, please let me know.

korp

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded the trial of ISX and after being a longtime Lockinfo user...WOW. I had used ISX before but Lockinfo had a good enough design but ISX is integrated very well with iOS 6.1. Lockinfo looks more plain than with previous OS versions.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
When I try to download Lockinfo 5 on Cydia to my iPad 2, I get a red box telling me that it isn't compatible with my iPad. Anyone else have this issue and have a resolution please please? I'm not a fan of Intelliscreen X so don't want to use that.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
When I try to download Lockinfo 5 on Cydia to my iPad 2, I get a red box telling me that it isn't compatible with my iPad. Anyone else have this issue and have a resolution please please? I'm not a fan of Intelliscreen X so don't want to use that.

Ashman hasn't made an iPad version yet but I believe he's working on it.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Just FYI for interested parties...

Lockinfo was updated earlier today - twice. For now, and I say that having had it activated on my 4S for all of two hours, it is stable. Where yesterday it was causing biteSMS to crash, as well as other tweaks, so for nothing. All are playing nice in the sandbox.

I also found the setting to make the calendar remain displayed on the lock screen. There is a drop down in the Lockinfo settings under the Lock Screen box that says; "Show on Lock". Set that to Widgets. If you have any widgets enabled they will be persistent then.

Now, if I can just figure out how to make the lock screen font just a little bigger....

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone give me direction on how to get my favorites to show up in LI? I've also lost my notification sounds for texts and phone since I've installed LI.

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
See my post above yours. Where I selected Widgets, you would select Notifications. I *think* that might get you want you are looking for.

I hope...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The favorites is now a widget like stocks, twitter and weather and must be enabled in settings -> notifications.

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Now, if I can just figure out how to make the lock screen font just a little bigger....

If you're ok with changing the font across the entire OS, give BytaFont a try. I felt the same way about the lockscreen text; after having changed the font across the board though, it's looking pretty good and very readable.

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit, I wasn't feeling LI5 at all when I got it working after the JB. But as I play around with it, and as updates have been released to combat issues, it's started to grow on me. I'm anxiously awaiting a widget or update to the previous version add-on for Appigo Todo. One of the main reasons I fell in love with jailbreaks previously was the fact that I could view my GTD list and calendar on the lock screen - kept me up-to-speed on everything I needed to be getting into w/out the need to manually check throughout the day.

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Didn't think of that - good idea. Thanks!. I already have Bytafont installed, just haven't got around to looking for fonts.

Gonna try "Montalban" - it looks promising. Have any other suggestions? There are a million fonts on iPhoneruler site.

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Qarmic Sans right now, but downloaded and liked "Bastardus Sans", "KG Like A Skyscraper", "Josefin Sans Std", and "Architects Daughter". Those might make things look a little better on the lock screen for ya. :D

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone give me direction on how to get my favorites to show up in LI? I've also lost my notification sounds for texts and phone since I've installed LI.

Yep, do what Blackfeet suggests and also make sure that in the 'Notifications and Widgets' option of Lockinfo that Favorites Widget is moved from the 'Not In Notification Centre' to 'In Notification Centre'.

iridium7777#CB

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
so i had lockinfo yesterday for about 3 hours (full license) and it completely destroyed my battery, i don't know what happened but i turned on my phone and a 20% batt. notification popped up and immediatelly a 10% popped up and then the thing just shutdown. this is solely due to lockinfo since it was the only thing that i bought/istalled during the day. i'm glad i only wasted $4 and not $8, i honestly would not buy this app for the full price, ever, at least not this iteration of it.

i actually ended up restoring clean and haven't re-jailbroke yet. the lockinfo of my old iP4 is gone and seems like it won't be coming back. In the end, by looking online, what i'm really interested is something like the Open Notifications tweek, where i just want an android type notification in the status bar so i can quickly see what i need to check.

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
iridium, I had the same problem yesterday morning - jumped in the shower at 36%, came out of the bathroom 10 mins later at 19%, with no other apps running. I think it might've been a fluke, b/c I haven't had the problem again. I'd say give it another shot - it's gone through an update or two since.