Intelliscreenx or lockinfo

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I am looking at these apps to serve two purposes: (1) lock screen weather widget and (2) status bar icons for mail, messages, missed calls etc. I downloaded lockinfo but the status bar icon showed up only for messages (not mail etc.). Am I missing something in the settings? Maybe I'll try intelliscreen and see if it does better.

Make sure the View in Status Bar is set to On in Settings/Lockinfo/Notifications and Widgets/Mail

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, I finally got my Lockinfo download, and everything has changed. Especially the UI. I understand change happens, but this revision barely resembles the version I used (and loved) on iOS5.1.1.

I am downloading IntelliscreenX even though I realize that if I like it, that's another $5 to keep it. Dang....

Yep, I'm on the fence. Design was never LockInfo's strong suit, sadly. My big question is how can I have it NOT show all the time at the lockscreen? I just want it to show when I pull down from the status bar.

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Quick Qeustion...

My Lockscreen Clock has disappeared with Intelliscreen. Where did it go. Can not find an option to hide/show it, what am I missing here?

chasem

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm incredibly disappointed with LI5. LI4 was a much better product in my opinion. LI5 seems to just fancy up the default notification center rather than do what it did before: organize and allow for easy management of notifications.

It's a mess now.

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
This JB has not turned out the way I had envisioned, and it is no fault of the jailbreak!

Intelliscreen will not work for me as it will show events from ALL calendars on the lockscreen. I want to limit to just one of the two calendars I keep - namely my work calendar. Combined with no clock, then I guess not. And LockInfo is, as chasem stated above, a mess now.

Anybody know of any other lockscreen tweaks that might be worth a look?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
not impressed with LockInfo 5 (beta) at all

I have to agree, it's a bit disappointing it's really just a ramped up version of the notification Center. I liked it when I could view all my calendar events and such. He did say he was going be making some changes so I'll hold on for a while.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm incredibly disappointed with LI5. LI4 was a much better product in my opinion. LI5 seems to just fancy up the default notification center rather than do what it did before: organize and allow for easy management of notifications.

It's a mess now.

Just to be sure--because I'm also a bit disappointed in LI5--you know that you can still swipe the notifications to reveal a "drawer" with actions like Delete and so on in it, right? To me it still does a lot more than the regular notification center, it just doesn't do it in the style I want.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just to be sure--because I'm also a bit disappointed in LI5--you know that you can still swipe the notifications to reveal a "drawer" with actions like Delete and so on in it, right? To me it still does a lot more than the regular notification center, it just doesn't do it in the style I want.

I haven't been able to get that drawer, I only get the X to close the notification. It may be just the notifications that I'm getting but I have been able to use that drawer.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been able to get that drawer, I only get the X to close the notification. It may be just the notifications that I'm getting but I have been able to use that drawer.

Hmmm, I only ever used it on mail, but it did work for me. You're swiping from right to left to reveal it?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm, I only ever used it on mail, but it did work for me. You're swiping from right to left to reveal it?

Yes but I don't use mail.app but it doesn't appear for the TweetBot or Tapatalk either. I'll try sending myself an email to the default mail app and see if it shows up there.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes but I don't use mail.app but it doesn't appear for the TweetBot or Tapatalk either. I'll try sending myself an email to the default mail app and see if it shows up there.

I see--I guess the Mail app might have more options (reply, delete, etc) than a 3rd party app? Sorry I'm not much help, I really didn't use the updated version much before deciding to try other things.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I see--I guess the Mail app might have more options (reply, delete, etc) than a 3rd party app? Sorry I'm not much help, I really didn't use the updated version much before deciding to try other things.

I tried sending myself a mail from the default mail app and I was able to get that drawer. Also I created a test calendar event and it did show up in lockinfo. But it wasn't actionable it would only Flicker. Not of the appointments that I already had in the calendar show up in lockinfo, perhaps it's the same as the notification Center one where it had to be within 24 hours. I'll continue to play with it, thanks for your reply.

Update, the test calendar event remains in LockInfo after I've deleted it from calendar. There is no X or anything to delete it from LockInfo

Last edited:

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone getting li5 to work on their iPad? Mine continually puts my iPad into safe mode. When it does work, everything is crammed into a notification bubble sized window in the middle of the screen. It's been working ok on my phone.

I have tried reinstalling with no success.

It's the only jb tweak/app that I have installed.

chasem

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I'm aware. It still pales in comparison to LI4. LI4 was clean and efficient. LI5 is cumbersome at best.

lizinnyc

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Apologies if this is the wrong place for the question, but I am using ISX and miss the lock screen clock. I like the weather widget in lockinfo, which includes a clock but otherwise prefer ISX. Is there a way to get a clock to appear together with ISX? Thanks in advance!

iridium7777#CB

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
i guess i should have tried it out but i bought the license on sale just now for lockinfo.

my only issue so far is that i can't get the icons to show up in the status bar... for a missed call or for email, i don't get any of those :( does anyone know what i'm not doing right - i have it enabled in the lockinfo setup settings, but still, no icons

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods