what's the status of Pandora Downloader on 6.1?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but inquiring minds do want to know.

I love that App and that's one reason why i didn't upgrade from 5.1.1, but now the 6.1 is out and has a JB.. I'm tempted to update/JB but dont want to loose my Pandora Downloader or my DirecTv app.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't jb then lol. Directv app won't work, unless there is a workaround for it.

I'm on 5.1.1 and am jail broke and my version of the Directv app works.. I did update it once and that is when I had a problem so I had to i stall an earlier version and it works fine with my JB. I just don't know if all my existing apps that I have now will still work or if they will force to update???

I have version 2.1.1 btw.

Last edited:

F34R

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm on 5.1.1 and am jail broke and my version of the Direct app works.. I did update it once and that is when I had a problem so I had to i stall an earlier version and it works fine with my JB. I just don't know if all my existing apps that I have now will still work or if they will force to update???

What's the name of your app? The only thing I have is DirecTV.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
2.4.1 here

Yup that's the version I had updated to that caused me problems. I fortunately I had the prior version (2.1.1) still on iTunes that I was able to restore to. Not sure there is a way to find the older version or if there is a way for me to 'export' 2.1.1 for you...

F34R

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate that; I haven't really used it in a while though. If I can get the older version, that'd be nice.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
can someone remind me how to get this on my device again?

i cant tell if youre serious or not... but its not hosted on harrison apps anymore
you might have to look INSANELY hard for a repo currently hosting it

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods