Evasi0n not detecting my ipod touch 5th gen

martinr80233

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Evasion is not detecting my iPod touch 5th gen running 6.1. I was able to jailbreak my ipod touch 4th gen also running 6.1 with evasion without any problems! Anyone else having or not having this issue? I restarted my Mac and my ipod several times with no luck.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
well it worked before, it should work again... maybe delete evasi0n and then reinstall so it will be "fresh"

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone 4s never showed up in the "source" spot so I just clicked on the jailbreak button and it worked without a hitch.

martinr80233

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Does iTunes detect the iPod? If so the best advice I can give is to try another computer.

Turns out that iTunes didn't detect my ipod either! I thought it did but its was syncing via wifi so I assumed it was syncing through the cable. I went to apple and found out my cable was defective and had it replaced. As soon as I get home ill try and jailbreak it again!

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Turns out that iTunes didn't detect my ipod either! I thought it did but its was syncing via wifi so I assumed it was syncing through the cable. I went to apple and found out my cable was defective and had it replaced. As soon as I get home ill try and jailbreak it again!

Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner