Can anybody remember the tweak to remove the carrier name? I've printed out my list of tweaks I had but I can't see that one.
    02-04-2013 04:21 PM
    FakeCarrier??
    02-04-2013 04:22 PM
    FakeCarrier as already mentioned, or if you have SBSettings, you can edit it there.
    02-04-2013 04:26 PM
    Fake Operator is what I've always used.
    02-04-2013 04:38 PM
    Thanks! Got it.
    02-04-2013 04:39 PM
    Zeppelin is another option (it comes with a blank you can use)
    02-04-2013 04:39 PM
    I think you can also do that via sbsettings
    02-04-2013 05:11 PM
    Thanks again, I used Fake Carrier and set it as blank.
    02-04-2013 05:13 PM
    Cleanstatus is my favorite.
    02-04-2013 05:23 PM
    Let me throw in Springtomize 2. It's an overkill if all you want is to remove the carrier string, but it is an option.
    iRy757 likes this.
    02-05-2013 08:28 AM
    I've been using FakeCarrier and just set it to blank but I just stumbled upon something else Cydia, it's called DateCarrier. It replaces the carrier name with the current date and since I don't use SBsettings it's nice to have the date back in my status bar.
    02-22-2013 12:57 PM
    I've been using FakeCarrier and just set it to blank but I just stumbled upon something else Cydia, it's called DateCarrier. It replaces the carrier name with the current date and since I don't use SBsettings it's nice to have the date back in my status bar.
    I currently have DateCarrier on my 4s, it shows the date fine, but dues not update unless I reboot the phone, any suggestions would be appreciated,
    thanks
    03-25-2013 11:16 AM
    I currently have DateCarrier on my 4s, it shows the date fine, but dues not update unless I reboot the phone, any suggestions would be appreciated,
    thanks
    I had the same problem and discovered you have to have the setting to automatically set date and time. It's under settings, general, date and time, set automatically to on.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
    iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
    Tweet @LondonComp ***
    mike in nc likes this.
    03-25-2013 11:35 AM
    I had the same problem and discovered you have to have the setting to automatically set date and time. It's under settings, general, date and time, set automatically to on.

Tweet @LondonComp ***
    I checked, and it was set to on. I toggled it off then back on and the date updated. Hopefully it will now update daily. Thanks for the info
    03-25-2013 04:00 PM

Tweet @LondonComp ***

unfortunately did not automatically update again.
    03-26-2013 03:07 PM
    Go into settings, privacy, location services then scroll to the bottom, system services and make sure that "Setting Time Zone" is switched to on.

Tweet @LondonComp ***
    Last edited by WreakingHavoc; 03-26-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    mike in nc likes this.
    03-26-2013 03:16 PM
    Go into settings, privacy, location services then scroll to the bottom, system services and make sure that "Setting Time Zone" is switched to on.

Tweet @LondonComp ***
    I tried this and still no update. I reinstalled DateCarrier, and for some reason, it still doesn't want to update. Not sure
    03-27-2013 12:52 PM
    I tried this and still no update. I reinstalled DateCarrier, and for some reason, it still doesn't want to update. Not sure
    Well that's all I have, I'm guessing that you have tried to restart your phone right?

Tweet @LondonComp ***
    03-27-2013 01:00 PM
    Well that's all I have, I'm guessing that you have tried to restart your phone right?

Tweet @LondonComp ***
    yes, restarted it a couple times. I will just screw around with a few other things, I would really like to have the date on the status bar. Thanks again for your suggestions. If I happen to stumble onto something that fixes it I will be sure to let you know.
    03-27-2013 09:00 PM
    If you have springtomize 2.0 this will not only take care of this for you but introduce you to a number of other tweaks to add/remove from the status bar...
    mike in nc likes this.
    03-29-2013 12:57 AM
    If you have springtomize 2.0 this will not only take care of this for you but introduce you to a number of other tweaks to add/remove from the status bar...
    Thanks for the suggestion. I am a newbe here, I have a 4S with 6.1, I love the phone since I jailbroke it. I am trying to go slowly with my mods simply because of the fact that it sounds like if I screw it up and have to do a restore, I will not be able to jailbreak again because of 6.1.3. I would not like that to happen. One of my main concerns is that I might add a package that conflicts with one already running on my phone, I am not really sure if that is possible. I do have Activator, Shrink, WeeWorldClock, 2x2 folders, Auxo, Bolt, Infinidock, Lockinfo 5Netmeter, and several others. From what I read about springtomize 2.0, it sounds like something that has the same functions that some of my current tweaks have. Thus my concern. And again, possibly I worry about nothing, just don't want to get to the point where I really screw it up. That being said, any idea if springtomize does conflict with other packages, or is that not really a concern.
    Thanks again for your response.
    03-29-2013 11:26 AM
    If you are concerned about conflicts, you may want to ditch Auxo. I had serious issues with that since downloading it. 4S on 6.0.1 and that put me into safe mode several times. Thought that I might be able to use it, but wasn't worth the risk.

Springtomize 2.0 worked flawlessly on my 4S. I never had any issues with it, and I had other tweaks downloaded as well, including Infinidock and Activator like yourself.
    mike in nc likes this.
    03-29-2013 12:56 PM
    If you are concerned about conflicts, you may want to ditch Auxo. I had serious issues with that since downloading it. 4S on 6.0.1 and that put me into safe mode several times. Thought that I might be able to use it, but wasn't worth the risk.

Springtomize 2.0 worked flawlessly on my 4S. I never had any issues with it, and I had other tweaks downloaded as well, including Infinidock and Activator like yourself.
    Thanks for the information, I might have to try Springtomize 2 after all
    03-29-2013 07:59 PM