jailbreak iPad 4...illegal...will they know?

rpoli86

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
hey guys like everyone I have been eagerly awaiting jailbreak 6.1. I just bought an 64gb iPad with Retina display....I reeeeeally want to jailbreak it, I can't wait to see what types of things I can add to it.

but I know its illegal now...so my question is......is everyone pretty much here going to jailbreak the iPad regardless of the legality? And what kind of trouble would I get in....and how would anyone know?? If I needed to bring it to apple I would just restore it.

please set my mind at ease..thanks!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Technically speaking the tablet extension for legal jailbreaking expired.

But yes, everyone who wants to jailbreak is definitely going to jailbreak their tablets as well as phones, and no nobody is going to know, unless you tell them

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Carrier unlocking is not jailbreaking. Jalibreaking is not unlocking. Separate concepts. Jailbreaking is still legal.

rpoli86

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I understand unlocking is illegal but I have read articles saying how its still illegal to jailbreak an ipad. it even points out how stupid it is that its legal to run a jailbreak app on an iphone but not be able to run it on a larger screen (ipad)

this all just scare tactics?

rpoli86

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
ok its as good as done thanks!!

quick question, do I have to buy separate apps for my ipad ive already purchased for my iphone?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner