- 02-04-2013, 12:15 PM #2
- 02-04-2013, 12:16 PM #3
- 02-04-2013, 12:18 PM #4
- 02-04-2013, 12:33 PM #5
- 02-04-2013, 12:43 PM #6
- 02-04-2013, 12:43 PM #7
- 02-04-2013, 12:46 PM #8
- 02-04-2013, 12:48 PM #9
Evasi0n is here!
Just got use of my phone, been switched off for a week.
Thought I would check with you before doing anything?
There is a phone unlock shop below me where I am. Sure I can borrow or pay to use iTunes or do some other way.
Just checking if you have noticed anyone report any problems with the 4S jailbreak.
Restore in iTunes, not update to 6.1 and not OTA, still running 6.0.1. Correct?
Thanks - I'm really busy at present as you know! So just thought I would double check with you? Hope you don't mind. ;-)
- 02-04-2013, 12:48 PM #10
- 02-04-2013, 12:51 PM #11
Re: Evasi0n is here!
Just a reminder for all to read directions on their site. Things like disabling pass code lock can apparently cause issues if not done before beginning the jb. I prefer not to waste time and imagine most others are the same so hopefully following directions will reduce the chances of that.
- 02-04-2013, 12:54 PM #12
- 02-04-2013, 01:01 PM #13
- 02-04-2013, 01:06 PM #15
Evasi0n is here!
I too am getting blank screens and bad gateways. I'm off work today so I can try again and again.
Sent from my iPad mini using TapatalkTechnology Junkie!
Current phone: iPhone 5 16gb white VZW
Current device: iPad mini 16gb black WiFi
Future phone/device: next iPhone!
- 02-04-2013, 01:07 PM #16
- 02-04-2013, 01:11 PM #17
- By wtlaw in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:21 AM
- By smileyboy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2009, 11:41 AM
- By Rayman2170 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 01:42 PM
- By pete.swan in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2008, 10:44 PM
- By h22kai in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 10-09-2008, 02:46 AM