Evasi0n Jailbreak, Not Ready Today

keneo

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
It's not looking good for the long awaited untethered Evasi0n Jailbreak, Today.
We're only at 85% this morning, after being on 80% for a couple of days. So unless we get a miraculous 15% bump in the next 15 hours, looks like this will push into tomorrow. :( Of course we all know how progress bars can jump around unexpectedly.

The Evasi0n team's next step is to now expand the set of iOS devices being tested. Assuming there are no major flaws, and depending on how extensive that testing is, it seems to me we still technically have a shot at today. I got to hand it to them for doing a great job at keeping us posted on the completion status. At this point I would kill to be a beta tester.

I don't think they would mind dragging this out. They are probably not annoyed with the advertising revenue from the massive traffic they are generating leading up to today. When the Absinthe jailbreak was released for iOS5, there were reports of 1 million downloads. Of course, the sooner they release, the sooner I can send them my $10 donation.

So how about it Evasi0n team? I got a nice fat $10 bill with your name on it. Can you get me into the beta test pool?

belfastbear51

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
No news is good news from them. Maybe they are busy doing things with he jb rather than fix the progress on their site. Maybe that's what they want. Tweet nothing and say nothing then suddenly out it comes

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
lol i like how people are saying that they're fine with it taking a little longer than anticipated when they do not have a choice but too

just say you're Effing Pissed people! it's okay, really

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
lol i like how people are saying that they're fine with it taking a little longer than anticipated when they do not have a choice but too

just say you're Effing Pissed people! it's okay, really

Well, i've never been jailbroken before and i'm apprehensive, so in all honesty I don't mind a couple of extra days as I probably don't know what i'm missing, unlike a lot of people who have been jailbroken before and miss certain apps/tweaks etc. It's no big deal for me. I'm excited, naturally, as I am going on a whole new voyage of discovery. i'll be slightly disappointed if it doens't come out today but as you rightly say, if it doesn't, there's nothing we can do about it other than sit back and be philosophical about it.

In the grand scheme of things, it's not high on my list of important things to do, so i'm cool with it.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Why is this a thread?

Who the heck is op to decide that the release isn't happening today?

Some person who goes to bed, and then wakes up to see no progress?
Maybe other people were sleeping or taking a well deserved break?
Maybe say the evaders team?

This thread is a troll bridge, and the troll is winning?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Apple is never making an iPhone again...i woke up today and there was no news about a new iPhone, so they must be going out of business.

463d1122164284-awesome-gif-thread-noyoudidnt.gif

Lodingi

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't give up so easily. If I were releasing this jailbreak on Super Bowl Sunday, I would release it at kickoff. My fingers are crossed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711