Countdown to iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak release party!

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else sitting at work and not getting anything done? Don't want to download this on the company network, so I brought my personal laptop in to tether to my iPad. Unfortunately, my iPad connection can be spotty here at times - sure hope it doesn't pick 11:00 to bomb on me! If it does, I may have to borrow that company network after all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Two hours and twenty minutes until Cydia gets SLAMMED!

2% to go time!! Does anyone know if we can still get JB apps we buy transfer to another phone? for instance I bought intelliscreenX on my 3gs but I now have the 4s, will I be able to excess that somehow on the new phone without having to pay for it again?

Some heads up.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
So google docs is down (I wanted to confirm a tweak was iOS 6 compatible). I wonder if that's related, as they usually host a lot of the JB stuff on google. Maybe we broke it. :p

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I am so used to rooting android devices, hell i just rooted and rom'd a Nexus 7 tab a few days ago. I thought being on iOS, i wouldn't need to jailbreak. But after seeing how excited everyone is, i figured i'd give it a try. Best part about it. Once i'm jailbroken i can just log in to my icloud and restore all my apps and settings back. Something i couldn't do on android and possibly the best feature on iOS. I'm pretty excited. Especially since it should only take about 5 minutes.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
And I am jailbroken! As soon as it finishes rebooting I will provide a screenshot. Viva la jailbreak!

Edit: here is proof

ygugynag.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR