iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1 jail broken to iOS 6.1
Hi all. I've looked everywhere but just can't find a solution. My iPhone isn't being detected by my pc's. I've uninstalled all apple software and reinstalled. Hard reboot on the iPhone. The phone just isn't being detected. It will charge but that is all. Does anyone have a solution besides formatting a pc? That's the only solution I've seen on the net so far.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 01-31-2013, 07:55 PM #2
- 02-01-2013, 01:33 AM #3
Re: iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1 jail broken to iOS 6.1
As suggested try a different USB port and/or cable.
Also go to Device Manager, right click and choose "Scan for Hardware Changes".
As a final measure, connect the phone, open Device Manager and start looking at the USB ports/devices. Hopefully you'll be able to spot the one connected to your iPhone. Choose Uninstall Driver and then reconnect the phone. Hopefully iTunes will work its magic.
I just thought of another thing - you said the phone was charging. I assume that means it's actually running. In that case you can go to either Recovery or DFU modes. That should "wake" iTunes up.
- 02-01-2013, 09:51 AM #5
- 02-01-2013, 01:37 PM #6
- By mediyoga#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 01:24 AM
- By rooney112 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2009, 06:28 AM
- By binonexus in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2009, 10:40 PM
- By rfigg24 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2009, 12:11 PM
- By rfigg24 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2009, 05:09 PM