Results 1 to 3 of 3
Confused about jailbreaking is it easy?
I am a new Iphone 5 owner and I always read about people jailbreaking Iphones and Ipods. My questions are How easy is it to do?? I am not a tech person so If I try and do a jailbreak will I ruin my favorite new toy (Iphone 5). Can someone tell me some of the pros of jailbreaking. I know that you will be able to customize the phone a little. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again!!!
- 01-31-2013, 08:35 AM #2
Re: Confused about jailbreaking
I would start in these threads that are already established and contain ample information to help you decide if jailbreaking is for you.
New to jailbreak? Start here!
- 01-31-2013, 08:40 AM #3
Confused about jailbreaking
They haven't released the jailbreak for the iPhone 5 yet, but it will be fairly easy to jailbreak. Don't have to be tech savey. If its like the jb for the 4S, it will be a one click jailbreak. And if anything does go wrong, u can always restore as new thru iTunes so u won't be left with a brick. Read the stickies in the jailbreak section about everyone's favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks. Enjoy and good luck!
- By premrajmaniraj in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2012, 09:22 AM
- By AZMerf in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2010, 11:02 AM
- By lineskier22 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-18-2010, 08:59 PM
- By DucoNihilum in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:56 PM
- By MikkoU in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:15 AM