Gf is wanting to get an AT&T iPhone 5 from Craigslist and use it on T-Mobile. Do I call AT&T and request the unlock code since she doesn't have an account with AT&T? I've seen videos of websites unlocking them for a fee. So I'm confused kinda
Enviado desde my mexi house
- 01-28-2013, 09:26 PM #2
You can try that, though it may be better for the current owner who I assume has AT&T to do that. Also since the phone was purchased originally before 2013, you can pursue third-party unlocks.
iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3
Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
- 01-28-2013, 09:43 PM #4
- 01-28-2013, 09:45 PM #5
- 01-28-2013, 11:09 PM #6
I can definitely help you out. There's a few members on here who can vouch for me as we'll as on CrackBerry. So let me know. I can unlock it no matter when it was purchased.
- 01-28-2013, 11:18 PM #8
- 01-28-2013, 11:22 PM #10
- 01-29-2013, 11:23 PM #11
- 03-12-2013, 02:58 AM #13iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlocking question
- By LuisT#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-15-2009, 05:18 PM
- By mnguyen2 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2009, 01:22 AM
- By cjvitek in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2009, 11:58 AM
- By seouk in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2009, 10:50 PM
- By LOU429 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2009, 10:04 AM