Unlocking question

low06sierra

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Gf is wanting to get an AT&T iPhone 5 from Craigslist and use it on T-Mobile. Do I call AT&T and request the unlock code since she doesn't have an account with AT&T? I've seen videos of websites unlocking them for a fee. So I'm confused kinda

Enviado desde my mexi house

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
You can try that, though it may be better for the current owner who I assume has AT&T to do that. Also since the phone was purchased originally before 2013, you can pursue third-party unlocks.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Third party unlocks safe? I'm new to this unlocking stuff. How soon will I receive the code?

Yes, if u use the right one and don't get scammed out of ur $$. I'd recommend contacting iMore member UnlockStreak, he's been unlocking i5 for a while here. Even has a thread where he'll unlock it for free if u win.

CarrierUnlock

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I can definitely help you out. There's a few members on here who can vouch for me as we'll as on CrackBerry. So let me know. I can unlock it no matter when it was purchased.

tawnytodd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Third party unlocks safe? I'm new to this unlocking stuff. How soon will I receive the code?

Third party unlocking is safe if we choose the trusted one.There are many third party unlocking services who try to scam you.I unlocked my iPhone 5 using the remote unlocking service from a reliable vendor, Superunlockcodes.com and unlocked my iPhone within a day.They also provided free unlocking instructions which helped me in the unlocking process.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh