iOS 6 / iOS 6.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S Is Ready, Confirms Pod2G

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
iOS 6 / iOS 6.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S Is Ready, Confi...

Anyone able to get into the private beta? Was hoping contributing would get an invite but alas no. 😭

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 6 / iOS 6.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S Is Ready, Confi...

Anyone able to get into the private beta? Was hoping contributing would get an invite but alas no. ��

MuscleNerd tweeted a few days ago that they are intentionally picky when it comes to beta testers.

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a question about saving the blobs using tiny umbrella. This is the first time I've used this program, I have 6.1 downloaded via OTA but not installed and when I saved my blobs it said that my 6.1 blobs have been saved. I still haven't installed the update, my question is since it said my 6.1 blobs have been saved, is it safe to install the update? Should I install it still via iTunes ?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have a question about saving the blobs using tiny umbrella. This is the first time I've used this program, I have 6.1 downloaded via OTA but not installed and when I saved my blobs it said that my 6.1 blobs have been saved. I still haven't installed the update, my question is since it said my 6.1 blobs have been saved, is it safe to install the update? Should I install it still via iTunes ?

yes install via iTunes not OTA

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Can I still use the blobs I have or should I wait until I install the update via iTunes before and save the blobs again?

theres alot of confusion going on around here...

saving blobs are only for downgrading and restoring. whats also needed is the atp ticket, whihc iirc are contained within the blobs. You need to
plug your phone into pc, open up itunes,
make a backup, then restore as new
oped red snow, save blobs, and submit to cydia
open itunes and restore from backup

wait for evasi0n to drop, download, and enjoy

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Update: it'll be out tomorrow unless something comes up.

usa9y5ys.jpg

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
theres alot of confusion going on around here...

saving blobs are only for downgrading and restoring. whats also needed is the atp ticket, whihc iirc are contained within the blobs. You need to
plug your phone into pc, open up itunes,
make a backup, then restore as new
oped red snow, save blobs, and submit to cydia
open itunes and restore from backup

wait for evasi0n to drop, download, and enjoy

Yeah I know that saving blobs are for downgrading that's why I was trying to save them. In any event thank you for clearing up all the steps as I was confused on that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh