Hackers i need your help. iPhone boot issue.

illestNathan

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I reseted my iphone that had a tethered jailbreak. i had to reset it because i respringed and it got stuck on the scrolling white circle. Ive tried to tether reboot, no luck. Any fixes, i just want my iphone off the damn white scrolling screen, i dont care if i need to re jailbreak or restore. Please just give me instructions on how to fix my iphone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I reseted my iphone that had a tethered jailbreak. i had to reset it because i respringed and it got stuck on the scrolling white circle. Ive tried to tether reboot, no luck. Any fixes, i just want my iphone off the damn white scrolling screen, i dont care if i need to re jailbreak or restore. Please just give me instructions on how to fix my iphone.

Put your phone in DFU mode. Flow the instructions found HERE.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The instructions that came with the provided link includes restoring via iTunes.

The tutorial says
At this point your Jailbreak should take over, or iTunes should be showing you an alert saying it's detected your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and it needs to be restored.
A new user might be confused by the first part of the sentence. I decided to remove any doubt/hesitation. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711