Results 1 to 1 of 1
Bought an Iphone 3gs off a friend. It was jailbroken unlocked. Therefor meaning that push notifications wont work. I've tried deactivating in redsn0w and SAM, they will say deactivated, then I plug into itunes with an Orange (the original network providors sim), and SAM tells me it's wildcard activated as soon as I tell Itunes I dont want IOS6. I really want push notifications if possible, then I can start to actually love this phone.
- By Jazz2008 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2009, 03:40 AM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:31 PM
- By RobeJazz in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2008, 08:11 AM
- By cmaier in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 10:08 AM
- By TwinTurbo350z in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:37 PM