Airplane mode + Bluetooth

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyway to put on airplane mode but keep bluetooth on? There are times when I don't want to be disturbed (no texts, no calls, emails, or notifications from any app) but want to use my bluetooth headphones. I have SBSettings toggles that turn off data (prevents emails and app notifications), but nothing that turns off cell service (which would prevent texts).

Anyone have any solutions?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway to put on airplane mode but keep bluetooth on? There are times when I don't want to be disturbed (no texts, no calls, emails, or notifications from any app) but want to use my bluetooth headphones. I have SBSettings toggles that turn off data (prevents emails and app notifications), but nothing that turns off cell service (which would prevent texts).

Anyone have any solutions?

My iPhone is not jailbroken, however, I was able to simply turn on Airplane mode and then turn on Bluetooth even though it was initially disabled after enabling Airplane mode. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359051332.851906.jpgThe attached screenshot shows both the active icons for Airplane mode & Bluetooth.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73