A Bit of Good News For You All

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Planetbeing and pod2g look to be pretty excited. Gee, I wonder why.

aba8azut.jpg

y3e4uqed.jpg

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Yup, saw that tweet from Planetbeing and instantly got a smile on my face. It should be soon now and I can't wait!

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
So, The BREAKING NEWS is Apple has got a permanent solution to STOP JAILBREAKING in future forever and that why APPLE has decided not to release 6.1 and any other update in future forever. :confused::rolleyes::):):eek: .
So, it means we should wait ( or pray ) for release of 6.1 instead of jailbreak and the date of releasing 6.1 will be the date of releasing untetherd Jailbreak 6.0.1.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So, The BREAKING NEWS is Apple has got a permanent solution to STOP JAILBREAKING in future forever and that why APPLE has decided not to release 6.1 .

Color me stupid, but I can't find any recent article about Apple stopping JB.

They've been trying to stop people from JBing their phones since the first iPhone was released. Will they succeed? Maybe, maybe not. Every time Apple ups their security to prevent jailbreaking, that just gives hackers something else to accomplish. I'd love to see Apple have the customization that Android or BB has but it'll probably never happen.

It is also to be noted here that in July last year, the United States government ruled in the favor of iPhone jailbreaks and unlocks as legal, as long as they were not used for piracy purposes.

That is a quote from an article in 2011 about JB iPhones.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The latest news.

It is as expected. Although I wonder why some are concerned which iOS version they should be on - 6.0 / 6.0.1 / 6.0.2. The article says that the jailbreak will apply to 6.1 which means an upgrade will be necessary either way. Am I missing something? Was there a precedent where it mattered which iOS version you were on?

Doesn't this indicate the platform is not secure? How do you jailbreak a blackberry?

Every platform has bugs. If the developers had to thoroughly test every single line of code, the app/OS would never be launched. Moreover this development time cuts into the company's profits which is why it is not done [well].

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What is this good news you speak of?
Apple releasing 6.1 gm beta?
Because I'm pretty sure the news cycle is now complete...
Here's schedule of events.
Apple releases 6.1 gm beta, seven days later 6.1 goes public, twelve hours later jailbreak is released.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
What is this good news you speak of?
Apple releasing 6.1 gm beta?
Because I'm pretty sure the news cycle is now complete...
Here's schedule of events.
Apple releases 6.1 gm beta, seven days later 6.1 goes public, twelve hours later jailbreak is released.

You forgot one point. ...twelve hours later jailbreak is released, 10 seconds later Sherlock is buying his iPhone5!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711