A Bit of Good News For You All

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Laeilpoo!

Some good news for me is that my factory IEMI unlock came through yesterday, so I don't have to walk around with two phones anymore.

Just that jailbreak now and I'll be such a happy bunny!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's awesome! :)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
They want 6.1 to be released because they don't want to burn there jb exploit
If they release before hand good chance apple will download the jb find the exploit and patch it before releasing 6.1

So they want 6.1 to make sure there exploit is still good and then they will release

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Iphone4suser

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
when's the jailbreak for Iphone 4s running ios 6.0.1 ?
sorry i am new to this page an i have been looking for a jailbreak for my iphone 4s every snice's i updated to the lastest firmware

Iphone4suser

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
hey i am a new user and i don't really know how to use this page :/
but could you help me i am wondering when the IOS 6.0.1 jailbreak will be coming out for the iphone 4s
i have been waiting to jailbreak my iphone 4s on the lastest firmware 6.0.1 but i have been looking everywhere so could you please help me if you have got any information your can inbox me back
Robbie_bro@hotmail.com
thanks

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
when's the jailbreak for Iphone 4s running ios 6.0.1 ?
sorry i am new to this page an i have been looking for a jailbreak for my iphone 4s every snice's i updated to the lastest firmware

Right now if you're a developer. If not you'll have to wait like the rest of us.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

getdamned

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
They want 6.1 to be released because they don't want to burn there jb exploit
If they release before hand good chance apple will download the jb find the exploit and patch it before releasing 6.1

So they want 6.1 to make sure there exploit is still good and then they will release

This is the correct answer/reason. The JB is not FOR 6.0.x specifically; if Apple releases the GM to the public, then the JB is instantly secured for 6.1 as Apple would not have found and patched the exploit they are keeping held close to the chest. This is why they haven't released it; exactly what Peligro said... if they release the JB now, Apple will know what the exploit does, and will patch that hole before releasing 6.1 to the public. That's the term "burning" it. Wasting it. As soon as they reveal the JB's workings, Apple will of course immediately fix that if at all possible and since they'll likely release it just after 6.1 goes public, that infers that any firmware released after 6.1 the JB will not work on because it'll be patched.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
This is the correct answer/reason. The JB is not FOR 6.0.x specifically; if Apple releases the GM to the public, then the JB is instantly secured for 6.1 as Apple would not have found and patched the exploit they are keeping held close to the chest. This is why they haven't released it; exactly what Peligro said... if they release the JB now, Apple will know what the exploit does, and will patch that hole before releasing 6.1 to the public. That's the term "burning" it. Wasting it. As soon as they reveal the JB's workings, Apple will of course immediately fix that if at all possible and since they'll likely release it just after 6.1 goes public, that infers that any firmware released after 6.1 the JB will not work on because it'll be patched.

Exactly

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Since we got a beta 5 and not a GM, everything is still on hold? I'm assuming these guys won't take any chances and probably wouldn't release a JB until after the formal 6.1 is released anyway?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Maybe not. Musclenerd has just promised "a lot of excitement this week". Maybe all isn't lost.

jemaqe5e.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711