How long will it take Blink to jailbreak his iPhone 5 after it is released?

How long will it take Blink to jailbreak his iPhone 5 after it is released?

• 30 seconds

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 1 day

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • which time? he flip flops more than summer footwear

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • he wont

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • who's blink?

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
How about the option to shut up?

Some of us like imore, we like the people on imore, we have a "community".
For that small group, this is a fun little poll

If you have a "community" then why this poll for just one person? I was being sarcastic in my post but since you want to cry like a little b**ch you need a tissue?

How 'bout you both chill... this behavior is unnecessary and unbecoming of the level of discourse we should be having here.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The poll is obviously a fun hearted one for everyone that knows BLiNK which you can easily notice by the posts. If you were being sarcastic in your post I didn't catch it and it was un-necessary in a thread that everyone was having fun in KTHNXBAI

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
maybe i have been pure/stock too long but my desire waiting for the next OS update has outweighed waiting on the next jailbreak

i do not want to have to depend on a jailbroken device. a stock device has become dependable enough for me

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
maybe i have been pure/stock too long but my desire waiting for the next OS update has outweighed waiting on the next jailbreak

i do not want to have to depend on a jailbroken device. a stock device has become dependable enough for me

I understand where you're coming from having used iOS 6 for 4 months now. Except that the little niggles are too much for me to overlook. So until iOS 7 and my hope that Apple will address some of them or give me greater features I will JB to FIX my iPhone. I've been losing desire on the whole theming aspect although it may be revived. However the ability to hide the damn album art on the lock screen, hide the lock screen clock, answer messages from the lock screen and have a homepage in Safari that is all I bloody want.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i do not know why it bothers me so much but the minute i see a glitch or imperfection in the fluidity of the OS due to a tweak i want to run back to stock

then it's a done deal if i start having battery issues

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ha... I have re-jail broken but am down to only a hand full of tweaks.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
i do not know why it bothers me so much but the minute i see a glitch or imperfection in the fluidity of the OS due to a tweak i want to run back to stock

then it's a done deal if i start having battery issues

Wow.. I feel exactly the same way, I usually remove the jailbreak apps or tweaks right away when something doesn't seem right, it also sucks that it's only for a few months since I need to download and test new ios betas..
having said that, the last two jailbreaks have been really smooth, no battery issues or crashes of any kind.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have never jailbreak before this is my first time and was really easy. I don't know why apple don't have some of the tweaks like the toggles in notification and message+. I tried different themes and and went back to mostly stock. I know now that its easier to jailbreak and tweak than loading custom roms on android.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234