- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 01-18-2013, 01:51 PM #2
Re: iPhone 4 screen resolution problem
Yikes! That's unusual to say the least!
Is the problem only found in Settings.app? What about other 1st and 3rd party apps?
Try booting the phone while holding the Volume Up key. That will get you in Safe Mode. Check for the issues again. If things are OK, one of your Cydia tweaks (or a theme) is causing the problem. I suggest you uninstall the last thing you put on the device until the problem's fixed.
If Safe Mode didn't have any effect I'm at a loss.If you have jailbreak woes, you can iMessage me at iDonev@me.com. I'll try to help (provided I have time to spare).
- 01-18-2013, 03:17 PM #3iMore Elite
- 2,746 Posts
- iOS Version
iPhone 4 screen resolution problem
This happened to me a lot when I was first on 5.0.1 back when it was tethered.
A simple respring will fix the issue...
I'm pretty sure at the time it was figured out what the problem was, but I have long since forgotten.
Go into cydia and make sure everything is updated...
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 11-02-2008, 09:31 AM
- By cpbmd in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2008, 06:36 PM
- By mclark2112 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2008, 09:29 PM
- By samkim in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2007, 03:33 AM