- 01-19-2013, 12:55 PM #26iMore Elite
- 2,712 Posts
- iOS Version
iPhone 5/4S Jailbreak soon!
pod2g discovered a vulnerability and told me about it and I tried to integrate it into my existing jailbreak code to replace one of the ones we don't want to burn. I discovered I couldn't get his to work due to some miscommunication, but in the process of trying to get his to work, I discovered a new vulnerability for doing the same thing. I did get THAT one to work and it's now integrated with the rest.
Unfortunately, as pod2g says, neither bug has to do with initial code injection, which we currently don't have a duplicate/backup vulnerability for at all.
From planetbeing via reddit
Also Ollie, my offer still stands! Mail it to me and I'll jailbreak that bad boy lickety split! And mail it back of course!
Last edited by 3cit; 01-19-2013 at 02:37 PM.
- 01-19-2013, 12:56 PM #27
- 01-20-2013, 02:10 AM #28
- By derk in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2012, 04:41 PM
- By MatthewX in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2012, 02:08 PM
- By MatthewX in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2012, 07:47 AM
- By ewarhol in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2011, 11:58 AM
- By pilotnh in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2011, 10:44 AM