Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-17-2013, 06:22 AM #2iMore Pro
- 704 Posts
- iOS Version
R-SIM 7+ ?
Bearing in mind you have a device that costs £540 (English pounds), is it really worth sticking something in that phone that costs about £20 because you could get it stuck in your sim section inside the phone.
I through mine in the bin, maybe I was unlucky and just got a dodgy one. But even so, you get it stuck in your phone. Your warranty won't cover it.
This is only my experience. Also you don't get as strong reception and it drains the battery a little too. Just not worth it in my eyes.
I ended up purchasing an IEMI unlock for £100, however I got my 4s at a good price in the first place, so it didn't feel as bad paying for the unlock.
- By kevinbell in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2008, 05:27 PM
- By ursa08 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2007, 07:54 AM
- By cmaier in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:59 PM
- By naivete in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:55 PM
- By bruckwine in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:21 AM