- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iphone 4S error!!!
Hello i use an iphone 4Sjailbroken 5.0.1 OS, I bought it from my friend last month and he was using his network provider by 'sam' software. my provider was not the same and it was not taking the network even after doing 'sam' procedures. I read from some blog , to update the sam as the solution for this and uninstalled it from cydia in order to update it. After removing , by accident i clicked 'restart springboard' and phone ended in Activation screen. Again after reading some blog , I came to know we can by pass the activation screen by removing the setup app from application using a i-filebrowser. After doing this i get only a black screen with apple logo - please help how to get rid of it.when i click home and sleep button together i can hear screen shot tool working at this mode.
I also am not able to restore the ios using itunes
Please help , thanks a lot in advance
If i am at the wrong place , please guide me how to start a new thread --> I am new to this forums n stuffs , thanks
- 01-14-2013, 02:15 AM #2iMore Genius
- 3,034 Posts
iphone 4S error!!!
I read on the Internet how to build a bomb. I didn't go out and build one though...
Unless you have the setup.app saved in the recycle bin of your computer and can put it back exactly where you took it from I'm pretty sure you are looking at a restore as new from itunes.....
If iTunes will even be able to access your device....
Which I imagine it will...
So try to find that file (entire setup aplication) you deleted, by any means necessary.... And put it back!!!
Last edited by 3cit; 01-14-2013 at 02:55 PM.
- 01-14-2013, 02:46 PM #3
- By iPoop in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2013, 03:55 PM
- By thestud54 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2012, 01:30 PM
- By parulkhanna in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2010, 06:34 AM
- By JustinHorn in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:09 AM
- By SOV in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2009, 04:41 PM