Need Help with iPod 2G/Jailbroken

OldSkoolJim

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Well, Here's the story: My kid bro wants a NEW Apple device but I don't think he's ready to handle such responsibility on something as expensive as a NEW device so I decided to hand him down an old iPod Touch 2G MC version. It was Jailbroken from back in the day but now I want to try and update it all. I has iOS 4.2.1 on it and I can't for the life of me remember what I used to Jailbreak it. So I figured I would do it all over again.

The issue now is, because I assume its an old version, I can't seem to find anything to help me Jailbreak it. I've been told Redsn0w but when I add the ISPW to it, it says it's not supported. All I want is to get whatsapp on it facebook and anything else he may need to get up on there.. Just so he's happy with what he's got ya know?

Is there anyone out there that can help/guide me through this? I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. Jim

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Well, Here's the story: My kid bro wants a NEW Apple device but I don't think he's ready to handle such responsibility on something as expensive as a NEW device so I decided to hand him down an old iPod Touch 2G MC version. It was Jailbroken from back in the day but now I want to try and update it all. I has iOS 4.2.1 on it and I can't for the life of me remember what I used to Jailbreak it. So I figured I would do it all over again.

The issue now is, because I assume its an old version, I can't seem to find anything to help me Jailbreak it. I've been told Redsn0w but when I add the ISPW to it, it says it's not supported. All I want is to get whatsapp on it facebook and anything else he may need to get up on there.. Just so he's happy with what he's got ya know?

Is there anyone out there that can help/guide me through this? I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. Jim

Google is ur friend.
http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak...ipad-ipod-touch-greenpois0n-rc5-how-to-guide/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711