4S stuck in safe mode

teach1love

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a JB 4S running 5.1.1.I was attempting too update some of my apps and my phone went into safe mode. I cant get it out now. It keeps kicking back into safe mode. I tried the crash reporter but that didnt help (I am not sure how to read the crash reports anyway!). Any suggestions? I have not added anything from Cydia lately. Is there anyway to backup my data while in safe mode in case I have to restore? Is there anyway to restore to 5.1.1 so I dont lose my JB?? PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a JB 4S running 5.1.1.I was attempting too update some of my apps and my phone went into safe mode. I cant get it out now. It keeps kicking back into safe mode. I tried the crash reporter but that didnt help (I am not sure how to read the crash reports anyway!). Any suggestions? I have not added anything from Cydia lately. Is there anyway to backup my data while in safe mode in case I have to restore? Is there anyway to restore to 5.1.1 so I dont lose my JB?? PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance!

you can back up your data, and you can restore to 5.1.1 using redsnow, but like we discussed earlier you should try and troubleshoot the issue where you are at instead of using the "nuclear option" of a restore

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711