Results 1 to 6 of 6
Jailbroken phone problem and in need of Apple Care
My wife's jailbroken iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 was freezing at the lock screen. So, I had to upgrade to IOS 6 in order to get it to work.
But now the phone is turning off on it's own. We have an Apple Care appointment for tech support tomorrow. Now that it's upgraded to IOS 6 will they be able to tell that it was jailbroken?
- 01-06-2013, 08:24 PM #2
- 01-06-2013, 10:29 PM #4
Re: Jailbroken phone problem and in need of Apple Care
- 01-08-2013, 12:03 PM #6
- By ostricide in forum Development & ProgrammingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2010, 12:27 PM
- By gafferkb in forum Development & ProgrammingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:42 AM
- By josh.hofer in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2009, 04:27 PM
- By JSho101 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2009, 08:57 PM
- By marcelo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:31 AM