How do I unlock a Sprint iPhone4s so that I can use it on ATT?
Hello I have been looking into this for a few days now. Looked a Greenpoins0n, Gevey Ultra S, etc and it appears that 6.0.1 is not supported. Has anyone successfully unlocked Sprint 4s and used it on ATT? How is the data speed? Thanks in advance.
- 01-04-2013, 09:03 PM #2
- 01-08-2013, 02:49 AM #3
- 01-08-2013, 11:30 AM #4iPhone Elite
- 2,345 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: How do I unlock a Sprint iPhone4s so that I can use it on ATT?
4s is a world phone, same capabilities in all devices....
ask sprint to unlock it, buy a factory unlock
dont do a software unlock as that just sets you up for a lifelong battle with basebands and firmwares.
also why not just call att and be like hey i got an iphone from sprint, if i unlock it will you be able to activate it on your network
- By tpbfans in forum Original iPadReplies: 18Last Post: 05-03-2013, 02:32 PM
- By curtisinoc in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2013, 06:34 PM
- By elggy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2010, 03:28 AM
- By elggy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:41 AM
- By fred in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-01-2009, 02:29 PM