- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
How to downgrade a previously jailbroken iphone 4s without shsh?
I have a iphone 4s and it went into safe mode so I had to restore it and update it to ios 6.1 so it is no longer jailbroken. I want to downgrade but i have no SHSH blobs saved. I think that means I cannot do it but I wasn't sure if it made a difference that it was previously jailbroken or not? Any help?
- 01-02-2013, 11:31 AM #2
- 01-04-2013, 10:05 AM #3
Re: How to downgrade a previously jailbroken iphone 4s without shsh?
Well, if you were previously jailbroken, Cydia may have saved your SHSH. To check, download tiny umbrella and have it poll cydia, or use redsn0w.
But it's a moot point, as any A5 or higher device cannot be downgraded once it's on 6.0 or higher.iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini AT&T ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.3 ✲ Apple TV 2nd Gen ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3
@laelipoo on Twitter and App.net
- By eyemakerz in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 34Last Post: 05-10-2013, 04:31 AM
- By 0pusX in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 04-03-2013, 03:12 PM
- By ekneeiphone in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2011, 03:30 PM
- By cheekugr8 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:28 AM
- By wbwoodman in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 04:46 PM