Currently no jailbreak for iphone 5/ipad mini (12/30/12)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 5 / iPad Mini Jailbreak

Here we go again.....NO JAILBREAK FOR iPhone 5 or 4S on 6.0.1!!!!! A5 devices CANNOT be jailbroken on 6.x.x. If u listen to him talk, within the first 10 seconds he says he's using his iPhone 4, which CAN be jailbroken on 6.0.1. When a jailbreak is available, iMore will have it on the main page. Till then, quit falling for every idiot online claiming his iPhone 5 is jailbroke

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5 / iPad Mini Jailbreak

Here we go again.....NO JAILBREAK FOR iPhone 5 or 4S on 6.0.1!!!!! A5 devices CANNOT be jailbroken on 6.x.x. If u listen to him talk, within the first 10 seconds he says he's using his iPhone 4, which CAN be jailbroken on 6.0.1. When a jailbreak is available, iMore will have it on the main page. Till then, quit falling for every idiot online claiming his iPhone 5 is jailbroke

Well i think this should be stickied so it allows people to save time by not having them search

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's a virtual sticky by the simple fact that it isn't the top post on every apple forum on the Internet!
When it's out you, and I will know. As will my mom, Steve, uncle Harry, aunt Mavis, Tom, Jerry and bruno.
So will the inhabitants of planet x and all the fallen angels in hell.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73